Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I'M THE ONE YOU WANT


E / Asus4 / G/B
E / Asus4 / G/B / E

E
You can be so unkind
        Asus4        G/B
You can be you can be so unkind
E
Laid my heart on the line
        Asus4        G/B           D
Laid my heart laid my heart on the line

E
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want
            Asus4        G/B             E
Though you say though you say that you don't
E
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want
            Asus4        G/B             E
Though you say though you say that you don't

E / Asus4 / G/B
E / Asus4 / G/B / E / E

E
You're the girl of my dreams
           Asus4        G/B
You're the girl you're the girl of my dreams
E
All my life where you been?
        Asus4        G/B           D
All my life, all my life where you been?

E
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want
            Asus4        G/B             E
Though you say though you say that you don't
E
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want
            Asus4        G/B            
Though you say though you say
             F             Eb
Though you say though you say
            D
That you don't

D             G
Go ahead and run away
D                     G     G+
You'll come crawling back someday
      Em                     A      F
Cause I'm the one you really want to hold
               B
If I may be so bold

E / Asus4 / G/B
E / Asus4 / G/B
E / Asus4 / G/B
E / Asus4 / G/B

E
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want
            Asus4        G/B             E
Though you say though you say that you don't
E
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want
I'm the one you want
            Asus4        G/B            
Though you say though you say
             F             Eb
Though you say though you say that you...





.